South Florida Security Group is committed to providing a safe working environment to all its employees. We recognize that people are our greatest asset and their health and safety our greatest concern. Therefore we have put in place several safety protocols to clearly communicate responsibilities for safety at work sites.
New Employee Safety Orientations are as follows:
- Conducted by a member of management or senior officer designated by South Florida Security Group.
- Site specific
- Include all safety procedures set out by South Florida Security Group in detail for each site.
Employee Safety Training Meetings are as follows:
- Preformed once a quarter
- Conducted by a member of management or senior officer designated by South Florida
Include mandatory OSHA safety topics such as:
- Fire extinguishers
- Effects of noise (where applicable)
- Respirator protection (where applicable)
- Access to medical records (where applicable)
- Blood-borne pathogens (where applicable)
- Emergency response (where applicable)
OSHA Posting, Record Keeping and Reporting
- Maintenance of OSHA Log #200
- Maintenance of OSHA Supplemental Record #101
- Posting of OSHA’s job safety and health poster
- Incident reports