Our officers are individuals that take pride in their jobs and uphold the duties they were hired to undertake. Generous benefits programs have proven to be an effective tool in the recruitment and retention of higher caliber security officers.
To ensure we attract the most desirable candidates South Florida Security Group offers a comprehensive benefits program to all it’s employees.
Health Insurance Benefits
South Florida Security Group offers an elective health insurance benefits program to all it’s full time employees, including paid vacations and holidays. Clients are not required to offer health benefits through our program, nor are they required to absorb the cost of these benefits on behalf of their security officer. Generous benefits programs have proven to be an effective tool in the recruitment and retention of higher caliber security officers. South Florida Security
South Florida Security Group’s home office can provide specific information on all programs, which include:
- Health Insurance: Our health insurance plans are available to all full-time employees effective the first billing date after completing 90 days’ employment.
- Prescription drug program: May be included with health insurance plan depending on option selected.
- Dental insurance: May be included with health insurance plan depending on option selected.
- Life insurance: May be included with health insurance plan depending on option selected.
All security officers earn one week of paid vacation after one continuous calendar year of service with South Florida Security Group. Two week paid vacation is available after two continuous calendar years of service. Clients can bill vacations separately.
Employee Incentive Programs
South Florida Security Group recognizes it’s officers when the complete special training, safe work habits or perform meritorious achievement with certificates, saving bonds, or monetary awards.
Examples of recognized performance include:
- Emergency Assistance
- Crime Prevention
- Client Commendation Letters
- Perfect Attendance
- Continuing Security Education
- Continuing First Aid Education
- Safe Driving
- Employee Referrals
- Annual Good Conduct
- Officer of the Year